Semtech Corporation (NASDAQ: SMTC), a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors, today announced plans to release financial results for its third quarter of fiscal year 2013 after the close of the market on Wednesday, November 28, 2012. The results will be released through Business Wire ( www.businesswire.com) and posted at www.semtech.com.
Semtech will host a conference call at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET) on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 to discuss its third quarter performance and events, current business activities and conditions, and the outlook for the business. A live webcast of the call will be accessible at the Investor Relations section of the corporate website at www.semtech.com. A replay of the webcast will be available beginning approximately 2 hours after the conclusion of the live call.
Semtech Corporation is a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors for high-end consumer, computing, communications and industrial equipment. Products are designed to benefit the engineering community as well as the global community. The company is dedicated to reducing the impact it and its products have on the environment. Internal green programs seek to reduce waste through material and manufacturing control, use of green technology and designing for resource reduction. Publicly traded since 1967, Semtech is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol SMTC. For more information, visit http://www.semtech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV