The SilkAir order brings the net year-to-date total for 737s ordered in 2012 to 1,031 airplanes. This is the first time in the single-aisle jetliner's history that it has logged more than 1,000 orders in a single year. The 737 also broke its own record for net orders this past October when it topped the 2007 record of 846 orders.
SilkAir is a full-service airline and the regional wing of Singapore Airlines. It currently flies to 42 destinations across 12 countries.
Contacts: Wilson ChowInternational CommunicationsBoeing Commercial Airplanes+1 425-306-5921 email@example.com
Soraya SalimHead Public AffairsSilkAir (S) Pte Ltd+65 6541 5303 firstname.lastname@example.orgPhoto and caption are available here: http://boeing.mediaroom.com SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV