Syncora Holdings Ltd. Announces Posting Of Quarterly Statements For Syncora Guarantee Inc. And Syncora Capital Assurance Inc. And Provides Update On Syncora Guarantee Inc.'s Short-term Surplus Notes
NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Syncora Holdings Ltd. (the "Company") today announced that it has posted to its website at www.syncora.com, quarterly statements as of September 30, 2012 for each of Syncora Guarantee Inc. ("SGI") and Syncora Capital Assurance Inc. The Company also reported that the New York State Department of Financial Services (the "NYDFS") disapproved the payment of amounts currently outstanding on $150,000,000 original principal amount of short-term surplus notes issued by SGI. There can be no assurance as to when or whether the conditions to payment of SGI's surplus notes, including NYDFS approval thereof, will be satisfied. Until conditions to payment have been satisfied, SGI has no obligation to make payments on such surplus notes.
About Syncora Holdings Ltd.Syncora Holdings Ltd. (OTC: SYCRF) is a Bermuda-domiciled holding company. Syncora Guarantee Inc. and Syncora Capital Assurance Inc. are wholly owned subsidiaries of Syncora Holdings Ltd.
Contact Michael Corbally1 212 478 3400 email@example.com
SOURCE Syncora Holdings Ltd.SOURCE Syncora Holdings Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV