Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --The Board of Directors of The Laclede Group (NYSE: LG) increased the quarterly common stock dividend to
$0.425 per share from
$0.415 per share, which raises the annualized rate by 2.4% to
$1.70 per share. The dividend is payable on
January 3, 2013, to shareholders of record on
December 11, 2012. Based on today's closing stock price, the new annualized rate results in a dividend yield of 4.5%.
The Laclede Group has continuously paid a cash dividend since 1946, with 2013 marking the Company's 10th consecutive year of increasing its dividend on an annualized basis.
ABOUT THE LACLEDE GROUP, INC.Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, The Laclede Group, Inc. is a public utility holding company committed to providing reliable natural gas service through its regulated core utility operations, while engaging in non-regulated activities that provide opportunities for sustainable growth. Its subsidiary, Laclede Gas Company, the regulated operations of which are included in the Regulated Gas Distribution segment, serves approximately 628,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in St. Louis City and parts of 10 counties in eastern Missouri. The Laclede Group's primary non-regulated business, Laclede Energy Resources, Inc., is a non-regulated natural gas services provider. For more information about The Laclede Group and its subsidiaries, visit www.TheLacledeGroup.com.
SOURCE The Laclede Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV