SAO PAULO, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo - SABESP (BM&FBovespa: SBSP3; NYSE: SBS), one of the largest water and sewage service provider in the world based on the number of customers, pursuant to Rule No. 358, dated January 3, 2002 , as amended, of the Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission ("CVM"), hereby informs its shareholders and the market in general that SABESP's Board of Directors meeting held on November 13, 2012 approved the 17th issuance of unsecured, non-convertible debentures, in the amount of up to R$1,000,000,000.00, in up to three series, for public offering ("17th Issuance" and "Offering", respectively). The final amount of the issuance and the amount to be allocated for each of the series will be defined according to the bookbuilding process ("Bookbuilding Process") that will be carried out and pursuant to the communicating vessels system.
The structuring process of the 17th Issuance is being conducted by a syndicate of financial institutions led by BB - Banco de Investimento S.A. and with Banco Bradesco BBI S.A. acting as joint bookrunner. The Offering will be filed at CVM pursuant to Rule No. 400, dated December 29, 2003, as amended, of CVM ("Rule No. 400").
The Company will opportunely publish a notice to the market, in accordance with Article 53 of Rule No. 400, providing information on: (i) the other characteristics of the Offering; (ii) the places where the Offering prospectus can be obtained; (iii) the estimated dates and places in which the Offering will be disclosed; and (iv) the conditions, procedures and date applicable to the Bookbuilding Process. The Offering will be initiated after obtainment of the relevant registry with the CVM, the relevant announcement of commencement is published and the definitive Prospectus is made available to investors, as set forth in Rule No. 400.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV