- Third quarter revenue grew 59% over the second quarter of 2012.
- Gross profit for the third quarter grew 89% to $1,061,529 as compared to $561,609 in the second quarter of 2012.
- Cash and cash equivalents grew to $3,036,458 at September 30, 2012 from $1,896,487 at June 30, 2012.
- Total current assets grew to $3,618,140 at September 30, 2012 from $2,217,202 at June 30, 2012.
- The third quarter's electronic check processing volumes were the highest in the history of the Company. The third quarter's electronic check transaction volumes were up 224% and returned check transactions were up 25% as compared to second quarter of 2012. Prepaid card issuance for the third quarter of 2012 was the highest in the history of the Company and represented a gain of 177% over the second quarter of 2012.
- Credit card processing volumes for the third quarter were down 2% as compared to the second quarter of 2012, but were still the second highest in the history of the Company.
PYDS Reports Record Earnings For Third Quarter Of 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.