SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- KKR Financial Holdings LLC (NYSE: KFN) ("KFN") announced today that Bill Sonneborn, Chief Executive Officer, and Michael McFerran, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 2012 FBR Fall Investor Conference on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 6:45 a.m. PT ( 9:45 a.m. ET).
The audio-webcast will be broadcast live over the Internet and may be accessed through the KFN Investor Center on KKR's website at http://ir.kkr.com/kfn_ir/kfn_events.cfm. A replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days following the presentation.
About KKR Financial Holdings LLC
KKR Financial Holdings LLC is a specialty finance company with expertise in a range of asset classes. KFN's core business strategy is to leverage the proprietary resources of its manager with the objective of generating both current income and capital appreciation. KFN executes its core business strategy through its majority-owned subsidiaries. KFN is externally managed by KKR Financial Advisors LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of KKR Asset Management LLC, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. Additional information regarding KFN is available at http://www.kkr.com.Investor Relations Contact: Pam TestaniKKR Financial Holdings LLCTel: +1 (415) 315-6597 email@example.com Media Relations Contact: Kristi HullerKohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.Tel: + 1 (212) 750-8300 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE KKR Financial Holdings LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV