ATLANTA, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TAG FinTech, a society of the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG), presented Paul R. Garcia, chairman and CEO Global Payments Inc. (NYSE:GPN), with the FinTech Georgia Lifetime Achievement Award. Mr. Garcia was honored at the annual TAG FinTech Symposium which features companies and individuals serving the financial-technology industry worldwide.
"This Lifetime Achievement Award is bestowed upon individuals whose efforts have directly contributed to the growth of Georgia as a center for financial technology," said Sean Banks, principal of TTV Capital and president and chair of the TAG FinTech society. "Paul is highly respected and admired for his more than 35 years of leadership in the financial and payments services industry and his many contributions to the success of our business community."
TAG FinTech was founded to address the specific needs of companies, individuals and investors serving the financial industry both domestically and abroad. For more information about FinTech, see http://www.tagonline.org/TAG-FinTech.phpAbout Global Payments Inc. Global Payments Inc. (NYSE:GPN) is a leading provider of electronic transaction processing services for merchants, Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs), financial institutions, government agencies and multi-national corporations located throughout the United States, Canada, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Global Payments, a Fortune 1000 company, offers a comprehensive line of processing solutions for credit and debit cards, business-to-business purchasing cards, gift cards, electronic check conversion and check guarantee, verification and recovery including electronic check services, as well as terminal management. Visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com for more information about the company and its services. Media contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Amy Corn, 770-829-8755 SOURCE Global Payments Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV