CHICAGO, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PrivateBancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: PVTB) today announced that it has repurchased in full the warrant that was issued to the U.S. Department of Treasury ("Treasury") in connection with the Company's participation in the Trouble Asset Relief Program ("TARP") Capital Purchase Program. The warrant, relating to the right to purchase 645,013 shares of common stock of the Company at $28.35 per share, was repurchased at the mutually agreed upon price of $1.225 million.
On October 24, 2012, the Company repurchased all $243.8 million of the Series B Preferred Stock that was issued to the Treasury under the TARP Capital Purchase program. Following the settlement of the TARP warrant today, the Treasury has no remaining equity stake in PrivateBancorp.
About PrivateBancorp, Inc.
PrivateBancorp, Inc., through its subsidiaries, delivers customized business and personal financial services to middle-market companies, as well as business owners, executives, entrepreneurs and families in all of the markets and communities we serve. As of September 30, 2012, the Company had 35 offices in 10 states and $13.3 billion in assets. The Company website is www.theprivatebank.com.SOURCE PrivateBancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV