Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC), a leading motion picture exhibitor owning and operating the largest theater circuit in the United States, announced that advance ticket sales for “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2” have surpassed last year’s advance sales at Regal for “Breaking Dawn – Part 1.” Regal’s Twilight Saga Marathon is also a very popular ticket at only $15 for admission to all five movies in the series.
“The response has been nothing short of phenomenal for Regal’s advance ticket sales to Twilight. In some locations we have sold out more than a dozen auditoriums for the premiere, but managers keep adding additional auditoriums and showtimes to accommodate every eager Twilight fan,” stated Ken Thewes, Chief Marketing Officer of Regal Entertainment Group. “We are equally pleased with the strong interest in Regal’s Twilight Saga Marathon for fans to enjoy all five of the movies on the silver screen.”
Regal’s Twilight Saga Marathon will be held at 450 theatres across the country. The marathon begins at 11:25 AM on November 15. Admission for Regal Crown Club members is only $15 for all five movies including the 10 PM premiere of “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.” Those attending the marathon receive a collectible lanyard to commemorate the event, while supplies last. And for the ultimate fan, Regal is selling a Twilight movie gift card just in time for the holidays.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV