George A. Borba, Jr. was appointed a Director of CVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:CVBF), effective today. He was also named a Director of Citizens Business Bank. Citizens Business Bank is the wholly owned banking subsidiary of CVB Financial Corp.
“The Board of Directors is pleased and honored to have George Borba, Jr. join the Board. George brings his extensive industry knowledge and experience in dairy, livestock and agriculture to our team” stated Ronald O. Kruse, Chairman of the Board of CVB Financial Corp. and Citizens Business Bank. “He will be an outstanding addition and help represent our growing presence in the Central Valley area of California.”
Mr. Borba became a partner in George Borba and Son Dairy in 1990. He is currently President and CFO of Bellanave Dairy Corp. and Partner and CFO of West Kern Dairy, both in Bakersfield. On a combined basis, these two dairies represent one of the larger operations in California with over 10,000 milking cows. George also manages 7,000 acres of irrigated, agricultural farmland.
Mr. Borba earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agricultural Business Management with a concentration in Finance from the California Polytechnic University in San Luis Obispo. He has served on the Board of the San Bernardino Zone 1 Flood Control and the Western United Dairymen. George is also active in the Bakersfield community serving as a board member of St. Francis Catholic Church Finance Council and as a past board member of St. Faustinas Maternity Home.CVB Financial Corp. is the holding company for Citizens Business Bank, a $6.3 billion financial services company based in Ontario, California. Citizens Business Bank serves 40 cities with 41 Business Financial Centers, five Commercial Banking Centers and two trust office locations in the Inland Empire, Los Angeles County, Orange County and the Central Valley areas of California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV