Penn Virginia Corporation (NYSE: PVA) announced today that it will participate in upcoming investor events.
PVA will participate in the Jefferies 2012 Global Energy Conference in Houston on November 29, 2012. PVA’s presentation time is 10:30 a.m. Eastern time (9:30 a.m. Central time). John A. Brooks, Senior Vice President and Regional Manager, and James W. Dean, Vice President, Corporate Development, will present an overview of PVA’s operations, including a discussion of strategy and recent activities.
In addition, PVA will participate in the Wells Fargo Securities 2012 Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium in New York on December 5, 2012. PVA’s presentation time is 9:45 a.m. Eastern time. H. Baird Whitehead, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present an overview of PVA’s operations, including a discussion of strategy and recent activities.
PVA will also participate in the Capital One Southcoast 2012 Energy Conference in New Orleans on December 5, 2012. PVA’s presentation time is 10:40 a.m. Eastern time (9:40 a.m. Central time). Steven A. Hartman, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Mr. Brooks will present an overview of PVA’s operations, including a discussion of strategy and recent activities.PVA has posted an updated investor presentation to its website, www.pennvirginia.com, under “Presentations & Webcasts,” in the investor relations section. Please visit the website to view the accompanying slideshow presentations to be posted prior to the above events, as well as to listen to the webcasts associated with these conferences. Penn Virginia Corporation (NYSE: PVA) is an independent oil and gas company engaged primarily in the development, exploration and production of natural gas and oil in various domestic onshore regions including Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi and Pennsylvania. For more information, please visit our website at www.pennvirginia.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV