SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:MXIM) announced today that Chief Executive Officer Tunc Doluca and Chief Financial Officer Bruce Kiddoo will be presenting at the Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 9:30 am Mountain Time on November 28, 2012. Interested parties unable to attend the conference can listen to a live audio webcast available at http://www.maximintegrated.com/cs2013. A replay of the audio webcast will be available for 180 days at the same location.
The Company also announced that Chris Neil, Senior Vice President, Industrial & Medical Group will be presenting at the Raymond James Technology & Supply chain Conference in New York, New York. This presentation is scheduled to begin at 3:00 pm Eastern Time on December 11, 2012. Interested parties unable to attend the conference can listen to a live audio webcast available at http://www.maximintegrated.com/rj2013. A replay of this audio webcast will be available for 7 days at the same location.
About Maxim Integrated At Maxim Integrated, we put analog together in a way that sets our customers apart. In Fiscal 2012, we reported revenues of $2.4 billion. For more information, go to www.maximintegrated.com.Contact: Venk Nathamuni Managing Director, Investor Relations (408) 601-5293 SOURCE Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV