- Net revenues increased 8.9% to $945 million in Q3 12 from $867 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2011 ended October 30, 2011 (“Q3 11”). Comparable brand revenue increased 8.5%.
- Operating margin increased to 8.4% from 7.9% in Q3 11.
- Diluted earnings per share (“EPS”) increased 20% to $0.49 versus $0.41 in Q3 11.
- During the quarter, the company repurchased 748,807 shares of common stock for approximately $31 million, leaving $31 million remaining under the $225 million stock repurchase program authorized by the Board in January 2012.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Announces Strong Third Quarter 2012 Results - EPS Grows 20% Over 2011 Raises Financial Guidance For Fiscal Year 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.