- Net revenues increased 8.9% to $945 million in Q3 12 from $867 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2011 ended October 30, 2011 (“Q3 11”). Comparable brand revenue increased 8.5%.
- Operating margin increased to 8.4% from 7.9% in Q3 11.
- Diluted earnings per share (“EPS”) increased 20% to $0.49 versus $0.41 in Q3 11.
- During the quarter, the company repurchased 748,807 shares of common stock for approximately $31 million, leaving $31 million remaining under the $225 million stock repurchase program authorized by the Board in January 2012.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Announces Strong Third Quarter 2012 Results - EPS Grows 20% Over 2011 Raises Financial Guidance For Fiscal Year 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.