Hot Topic, Inc. Reports 3rd Quarter Earnings Increase
Within this release, the Company has excluded the following items from its non-GAAP performance measures:
Year-To-Date (Nine months ended Oct. 29, 2011):
– $17.2 million of charges, comprising of $6.2 million in cost of goods sold and $11.0 million in selling, general and administrative expenses, related to the strategic business changes previously announced on March 28, 2011.
– $0.6 million net recovery of charges, comprising of $0.8 million recovery in cost of goods sold and $0.2 million charge in selling, general and administrative expenses, related to the implementation of the cost reduction plan previously announced on November 16, 2010.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts