Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI)
- RAMESH SRINIVASAN PROMOTED TO PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- RICHARD HADDRILL BECOMES CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
- KEVIN VERNER TO BECOME LEAD INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR
- COMPANY TO HOST CONFERENCE CALL TODAY AT 4:30 P.M. EST
Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, casino management, interactive applications, and networked and server-based systems for the global gaming industry, announced today that Ramesh Srinivasan will become President and Chief Executive Officer and Board Member effective by December 31, 2012.
Current Chief Executive Officer Richard M. Haddrill will become Chairman of the Board. Haddrill joined Bally as Chief Executive Officer in 2004, after serving as Chief Executive Officer of two successful public companies. Under his leadership Bally has doubled revenues and increased the share price almost four fold.
Haddrill commented, “Ramesh and I have been great business partners over the past 13 years across two companies and these changes reflect the continued natural evolution of our roles and responsibilities. We have built a deep group of leaders at Bally and Ramesh has proven his ability to lead the team.”Srinivasan joined Bally in 2005 as Executive Vice President of Systems and was responsible for shaping Bally’s Systems business into the industry leadership position. He was promoted to President and Chief Operating Officer in March 2011, assuming leadership for worldwide games, systems, and customer service. Under Srinivasan, Bally has positioned itself well to capitalize on the convergence of the games and systems businesses as well as emerging mobile and iGaming platforms. Previously he was a senior executive at supply chain software company, Manhattan Associates, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV