- The signing of a JV Expansion Framework Agreement for its Solazyme Bunge Renewable Oils JV, which sets forth the intent to increase production capacity to 300,000 MT annually by 2016, includes new plans to broaden the portfolio of oils produced by the JV and describes joint market development for tailored food oils in Brazil; and
- The signing of strategic collaboration, manufacturing and market development agreements in which Solazyme and the Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) will produce Solazyme’s tailored algal oils in ADM’s advanced fermentation plant in Clinton, Iowa.
Solazyme Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.