- Net income of $48.6 million in fiscal 2012 compared to a net loss of $75.2 million in fiscal 2011.
- Diluted earnings per share of $0.91 in fiscal 2012 versus a diluted loss per share of $1.47 last year; adjusted earnings per share in fiscal 2012 of $2.28 increased 24.6 percent compared to $1.83 a year ago, the third consecutive year of adjusted EPS growth.
- Record net sales of $3.25 billion in fiscal 2012 increased 2.1 percent versus $3.19 billion a year ago; excluding negative foreign exchange impact, net sales grew 4.3 percent versus prior year.
- Operating income increased 32.4 percent to $301.8 million in fiscal 2012 versus $227.9 million a year ago.
- Record adjusted EBITDA of $485.3 million in fiscal 2012 increased 6.2 percent versus $457.1 million in the prior year; excluding unfavorable foreign exchange impact, adjusted EBITDA grew 9.7 percent versus a year ago.
- Fiscal 2012 net cash provided from operating activities after purchases of property, plant and equipment (free cash flow) was approximately $208 million, surpassing the Company’s goal of at least $200 million of free cash flow and its fiscal 2011 free cash flow of $191 million.
- Strong liquidity position at fiscal 2012 year-end with a cash balance of approximately $158 million and zero cash drawn on ABL facility.
- Fiscal 2012 year-end target leverage ratio (total debt to adjusted EBITDA) of approximately 3.4 times was achieved with cumulative Senior Secured Term Loan voluntary prepayments of $150 million in the fourth quarter.
Spectrum Brands Holdings Reports Record Results For Fiscal 2012, Meets Or Exceeds Full-Year Financial Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts