Brady Corporation (NYSE:BRC) announced that shareholders of the company’s Class B Common Voting Stock have voted unanimously in favor of the election of the director nominees to a one-year term at the company’s annual meeting of shareholders held today at Brady Corporation headquarters in Milwaukee.
At the Board of Directors meeting that followed, the Board declared a quarterly dividend to shareholders of the company’s Class A Common Stock of $0.19 per share payable January 31, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 10, 2013.
Elected to the Brady Corporation Board of Directors are:
- Patrick W. Allender, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (Retired), Danaher Corporation
- Gary S. Balkema, President (Retired), Worldwide Consumer Care Division, Bayer AG
- Chan W. Galbato, Chief Executive Officer, Cerberus Operations and Advisory Company, LLC
- Conrad G. Goodkind, Attorney (Retired) in the law firm of Quarles and Brady, LLP
- Dr. Frank W. Harris, President and Chief Executive Officer, Akron Polymer Systems
- Dr. Elizabeth Pungello, Developmental Psychologist, Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Bradley C. Richardson, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Diebold Incorporated
- Frank M. Jaehnert, President and Chief Executive Officer, Brady Corporation
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Brady’s products include high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut materials. Founded in 1914, the company has millions of customers in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of July 31, 2012 employed approximately 6,900 people at operations in the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. Brady’s fiscal 2012 sales were approximately $1.32 billion. Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC. More information is available on the Internet at
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts