Brady Corporation (NYSE:BRC) announced that shareholders of the company’s Class B Common Voting Stock have voted unanimously in favor of the election of the director nominees to a one-year term at the company’s annual meeting of shareholders held today at Brady Corporation headquarters in Milwaukee.
At the Board of Directors meeting that followed, the Board declared a quarterly dividend to shareholders of the company’s Class A Common Stock of $0.19 per share payable January 31, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 10, 2013.
Elected to the Brady Corporation Board of Directors are:
- Patrick W. Allender, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (Retired), Danaher Corporation
- Gary S. Balkema, President (Retired), Worldwide Consumer Care Division, Bayer AG
- Chan W. Galbato, Chief Executive Officer, Cerberus Operations and Advisory Company, LLC
- Conrad G. Goodkind, Attorney (Retired) in the law firm of Quarles and Brady, LLP
- Dr. Frank W. Harris, President and Chief Executive Officer, Akron Polymer Systems
- Dr. Elizabeth Pungello, Developmental Psychologist, Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Bradley C. Richardson, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Diebold Incorporated
- Frank M. Jaehnert, President and Chief Executive Officer, Brady Corporation
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of
complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and
people. Brady’s products include high-performance labels and signs,
safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut
materials. Founded in 1914, the company has millions of customers in
electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction
and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee,
Wisconsin and as of July 31, 2012 employed approximately 6,900 people at
operations in the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. Brady’s fiscal 2012
sales were approximately $1.32 billion. Brady stock trades on the New
York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC. More information is available
on the Internet at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV