Pinnaclife Animal Health Features Seal 'N Heal Wound Shield In New Veterinary Dermatologist Tested And Approved Product Line!
Olivamine10TM is a patent pending blend of small molecules that has proven to improve wound-healing rates by 50% as compared to control. The blend is based upon a combination of biologically active polyphenol fractions, from the olive, combined with four amino acids and their co-factors. The amino acids are L-proline, L-taurine, N-acetyl-L-cysteine and glycine. Each ingredient is scientifically balanced individually and in combination ratios that ensure optimal healing rates. Baker IDI Laboratories in Melbourne, Australia preformed the research. Olivamine has been used for over a decade in North America's number one selling hospital-based skin and wound healing products line. To view studies visit the following link: Wound Healing Results.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:CONTACT: Ben Langston, Territory ManagerPinnaclife Animal HealthP: 319-351-3201 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV