This company is a provider of semiconductor processors that enable processing for networking, communications, storage, wireless, security, video and connected home and office applications. This stock is trading up 5.6% at $32.47 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 859,000Average Volume: 860,790 Volume % Change: 56% From a technical perspective, CAVM is bouncing sharply higher here with above-average volume. This move has briefly pushed the stock back above its 50-day moving average of $32.83. At last check, CAVM has hit an intraday high of $33.27 and volume is just starting to surpass its three-month average volume of 860,790 shares. This move is now pushing CAVM within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once CAVM manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance level at $33.54 to $34 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CAVM as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $32.83, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 860,790 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then CAVM will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $35.78 to $36.61. Any high-volume move above those levels will then put $38.67 into focus for CAVM.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV