This company designs, develops and markets programmable platforms, including integrated circuits, software design tools and predefined system functions delivered as intellectual property cores. This stock is trading up 2.2% at $33.94 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.59 millionAverage Volume: 2.50 million Volume % Change: 59% Shares of XLNX are rising modestly Wednesday after Raymond James reiterated its outperform rating on the stock. The firm currently has a $36 price target on the shares. From a technical perspective, XLNX is bouncing notably higher here right off both its 50-day at $33.61 and its 200-day at $33.64 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing XLNX within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once XLNX manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $34.48 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in XLNX as long as it's trending above its 200-day at $33.64, and then once it sustains a move or close above $34.48 with volume that hits near or above 2.50 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then XLNX will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $35.57 to $36.31. Any high-volume move above those levels will then put $36.56 to $37 into focus for XLNX.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV