This company operates as a mall-based retailer of casual apparel and accessories for young women and men in the United States. This stock is trading up 3.6% at $13.53 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 3.28 millionAverage Volume: 2.49 million Volume % Change: 123% From a technical perspective, ARO is gapping up here back above its 50-day moving average of $13.50 with above-average volume. This moving is coming after ARO recently came out of a downtrending chart pattern that saw shares fall from $14.99 to its recent low of $11.76. This action today is now pushing ARO within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once ARO manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $14.28 to $14.99 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ARO as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $13.50, and sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 2.49 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then ARO will set up to re-fill some of its previous gap-down zone from August that started new $20. Some possible upside targets are $17 to $18. Keep in mind that ARO reports earnings on Nov. 29, so a move into that gap could easily get under way ahead of its report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV