Clean Energy (CLNE)
This company is engaged in the business of selling natural gas fueling solutions to its customers mainly in the United States and Canada. This stock is trading up 4.8% at $12.86 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.81 millionAverage Volume: 1.10 million Volume % Change: 340% From a technical perspective, CLNE is showing some follow through strength Wednesday with volume after the stock ripped higher on Tuesday with heavy upside volume. This move has now pushed CLNE briefly above its 50-day moving average of $12.97. At last check, CLNE has hit an intraday high of $13.20 and volume is well above its three-month average action of 1.10 million shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CLNE as long as it's trending near or above its 50-day at $12.96 with above average volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 1.10 million shares as bullish. If CLNE can maintain that trend, then look for this stock to challenge its next major overhead resistance levels at $14.20 to $14.35. Any high-volume move above those levels will then put more resistance at $14.69 and its 200-day at $15.51 into focus for CLNE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV