That's the direction television should head in. And, from this standpoint, Facebook isn't all that different than TV.
Facebook has made everything around it more social. Along with Twitter, Pandora (P) and other new/social media leaders, we're not only becoming more social, our content ends up more personalized.
In fact, we need a more, not less, dynamic model. One that measures and rewards impact on both sides of the equation.
If an audience responds positively to your ad, it receives more prominent placement.Marry this engagement with the platform's reach to ensure advertisers pay what's right; Facebook charges a reasonable and relatively objective rate; and creative teams and advertisers work harder to produce advertisements that look more like compelling content than intrusions or spam. Follow @rocco_thestreet
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV