If you're bullish on KMR, then I would look for long-biased trades once this stock manages to break out above some near-term overhead resistance at $74.19 to $75.68 a share with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that hits near or above its three-month average action of 403,375 shares. If KMR triggers that breakout soon, then look for this stock to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $76.50 to $78 a share. Any high-volume move above those levels will then put $78.61 to $79 into focus for KMR.
-- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV