MADISON, Wis., Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BMO Private Bank announced today that it has hired Michael Arbet as Vice President, Director of Investments. He will be focused on the wealth management needs of clients throughout Southwest Wisconsin.
"Michael's extensive financial experience, his local market knowledge and his passion for providing an exceptional client experience make him a welcome addition to the team," said John Sylla, Managing Director of the Southwest Wisconsin Region, BMO Private Bank. "Michael is known in the area for his exceptional advice and guidance, and we are confident that our clients will benefit tremendously from his insights."
BMO Private Bank has a team of more than 1,250 professionals working out of 57 offices across 13 states, and its high net worth business has recently been ranked by Barron's Research as the 12 th largest in the U.S.
About Michael Arbet Michael Arbet has over 25 years of financial experience, with a wide variety of expertise in portfolio management, mutual fund research, financial analysis and strategic planning. He holds his MBA from Marquette University.About BMO Private Bank, a Part of BMO Financial Group: BMO Private Bank offers a comprehensive range of wealth management services that include investment advisory, trust, banking and financial planning to meet the financial needs of high net worth clients. Through integrated teams of experienced financial professionals, BMO Private Bank helps its clients realize their financial and lifestyle goals with solutions that are custom tailored and delivered with the highest level of personalized service. SOURCE BMO Private Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV