Paychex, Inc., a leading provider of payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses, today announced the launch of its newly redesigned Paychex Accountant Knowledge Center, a free online resource available through www.paychex.com that brings valuable information and time-saving online tools to accounting professionals.
Powered by CCH, the industry leader in accounting and tax information, the Paychex Accountant Knowledge Center gives accountants and CPAs easy, convenient access to authoritative payroll, human resources, and financial tools, all in one place, to enhance productivity within accounting organizations. Through the recent redesign, the online resource center offers accounting professionals improved features and greater customization capabilities to help them readily obtain the information they need to better serve their clients.
“The Paychex Accountant Knowledge Center is truly unmatched in the marketplace. As a resource, this website keeps accounting professionals up-to-date on the latest industry topics and regulations, while helping to strengthen their accountant-client relationships through improved communication and web-based tools,” said Andy Childs, Paychex vice president of marketing.
Highlights of the redesigned Paychex Accountant Knowledge Center include:
- Complete mobile access to the site from any mobile device, including federal, state, HR, and payroll daily news.
- Online tools library which provides crucial tax, payroll, and HR forms, financial calculators, and state compliance data.
- Daily news articles focused on tax, payroll, and HR topics, with content chosen by each accounting professional and optimized in easy-to-read formats for both online and mobile viewing.
- Comprehensive tax alerts from federal and state governments, as well as late-breaking news and current events to give professionals updates on major tax legislation.
- Unlimited online access to the U.S. Master Tax Guide ®.
- Improved search, print, save, and e-mail functions developed to create greater collaboration between accountants and their clients. Authoritative links and PDFs can now be e-mailed directly from the site.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts