Cigna (NYSE: CI), a global leader in health services, has been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality” by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation. Cigna is one of 252 companies that scored 100% on HRC’s 2013 Corporate Equality Index (CEI).
“We are pleased to be among the companies that scored 100% on the Corporate Equality Index and we value the recognition of our ongoing commitment to an inclusive environment for all of our employees,” said John Murabito, Executive Vice President of Human Resources and Services.
“Cigna's perfect score on the 2013 Corporate Equality Index is an important indicator of our commitment to the health, well being and sense of security of our colleagues and customers. Our employees are a valuable source of insights and experiences, enabling us to better serve the diverse needs of LGBT customers,” said Rosanna Durruthy, Cigna's chief diversity officer.
Cigna celebrates the individuality and authenticity of our employees and customers. GO YOU, our brand philosophy, acknowledges and values the differences that contribute to the tremendous potential of every individual. Cigna's “Colleague Resource Groups” and Health Disparities Council support the company’s inclusive culture and partner to eliminate health disparities, including those experienced by the LGBT community.Cigna and The Cigna Foundation support LBGT non-profit charities including The Hetrick Martin Institute (HMI), Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), Hartford Gay and Lesbian Health Collective/ One Big Event, the Mautner Project, and others. The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) is America’s largest civil rights organization working to achieve lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality. The HRC’s Corporate Equality Index analyzes and ranks large U.S. employers and their policies and practices pertinent to lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV