"This exciting first product in our Syncro family was created to address customer needs for delivering higher reliability as well as lowering power consumption, issues that have grown more acute in massive cloud and mega-datacenters," said Bill Wuertz, senior vice president and general manager, RAID Storage Division, LSI. "With our full line of acceleration and performance solutions and by resolving these critical datacenter issues, we are enabling our customers to scale and build a better cloud."
The Syncro MX-B Rack Boot Appliance is based on the new LSI Syncro architecture that serves as the foundation for new products that solve challenges in many applications and verticals. Syncro is a shared-DAS architecture that delivers multi-server solutions. The LSI Syncro MX-B Rack Boot Appliance is available and currently shipping to manufacturers.
About LSILSI Corporation (NYSE: LSI) designs semiconductors and software that accelerate storage and networking in datacenters, mobile networks and client computing. Our technology is the intelligence critical to enhanced application performance, and is applied in solutions created in collaboration with our partners. More information is available at www.lsi.com. Connect with LSI via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
LSI, the LSI & Design logo, the Storage.Networking.Accelerated. tagline and Syncro are trademarks or registered trademarks of LSI Corporation.All other brand or product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. SOURCE LSI Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV