Unum Group (NYSE: UNM) announced today that it will hold its annual investor meeting on Monday, Dec. 17, 2012, at the InterContinental New York Barclay in New York. The event is currently scheduled from 2- 4 p.m., and will be simulcast in a listen-only mode on the Investors page of the company’s website, beginning approximately 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
A complete schedule of presentations will be posted on the company’s website at www.unum.com in the Investors section on or before Dec. 17, 2012. An archived version of the presentation will be available on the Webcasts and Presentations page of the company’s website for one year after the event.
ABOUT UNUM GROUP
Unum Group ( www.unum.com) is a leading provider of financial protection benefits in the United States and the United Kingdom. Unum’s portfolio includes disability, life, accident and critical illness coverage, which help protect millions of working people and their families in the event of an illness or injury. The company reported revenues of $10.3 billion in 2011, and its subsidiaries – Unum US, Colonial Life and Unum UK – provided more than $6 billion in benefits last year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV