An 18-wheeler loaded with items is scheduled to depart Thursday on the journey to deliver donations provided by the friends and neighbors of Metro Jackson. Anyone interested in donating to this effort should contact Rev. Young and New Hope Baptist Church at (601) 366-7002.
Nissan has contributed more than $5 million to its neighbors in the Metro Jackson area since the plant opened in 2003.
SOURCE Nissan North America
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV