3. As of noon trading, Siemens ( SI) is down $1.16 (-1.1%) to $99.34 on light volume Thus far, 139,193 shares of Siemens exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 519,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $99.06-$100.12 after having opened the day at $99.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.50. Siemens Aktiengesellschaft, an electronics and electrical engineering company, operates in the industry, energy, healthcare, and infrastructure and cities sectors worldwide. Siemens has a market cap of $86.3 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 32.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 5.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Siemens a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Siemens as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins, a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full Siemens Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts