4. As of noon trading, BCE ( BCE) is down $0.31 (-0.7%) to $42.12 on average volume Thus far, 258,834 shares of BCE exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 507,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.95-$42.54 after having opened the day at $42.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.43. BCE Inc. provides wire line, wireless, Internet, and television (TV) services to residential, business, and wholesale customers primarily in Canada. BCE has a market cap of $33.1 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 1.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate BCE a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates BCE as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins, notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full BCE Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts