3. As of noon trading, Walt Disney ( DIS) is down $0.45 (-0.9%) to $47.51 on average volume Thus far, 3.5 million shares of Walt Disney exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $47.30-$48.04 after having opened the day at $48.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.96. The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an entertainment company worldwide. Walt Disney has a market cap of $85.1 billion and is part of the media industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 26.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Walt Disney a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Walt Disney as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, notable return on equity and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Walt Disney Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts