4. As of noon trading, United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B ( UPS) is down $0.49 (-0.7%) to $71.37 on light volume Thus far, 922,849 shares of United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $71.33-$72.15 after having opened the day at $71.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.86. United Parcel Service, Inc., a package delivery company, provides transportation, logistics, and financial services in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: U.S. Domestic Package, International Package, and Supply Chain & Freight. The U.S. United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B has a market cap of $52.3 billion and is part of the transportation industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B as a buy. Among the primary strengths of the company is its respectable return on equity which we feel is likely to continue. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts