1. As of noon trading, Accenture ( ACN) is down $0.76 (-1.1%) to $65.52 on light volume Thus far, 728,512 shares of Accenture exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $65.39-$66.51 after having opened the day at $66.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.28. Accenture plc operates as a management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company worldwide. Accenture has a market cap of $42.6 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 25.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Accenture a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Accenture as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Accenture Ratings Report now. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the computer software & services industry could consider iShares S&P NA Tech Software Idx ( IGV) while those bearish on the computer software & services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts