3. As of noon trading, NetApp ( NTAP) is up $0.82 (3.1%) to $27.15 on average volume Thus far, 4.0 million shares of NetApp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $26.87-$27.40 after having opened the day at $27.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.33. NetApp, Inc. engages in design, manufacture, marketing, and technical support of networked storage solutions. The company supply enterprise storage and data management software, and hardware products and services. NetApp has a market cap of $9.7 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 26.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate NetApp a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 19 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates NetApp as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full NetApp Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts