4. As of noon trading, Juniper Networks ( JNPR) is up $0.50 (2.9%) to $17.85 on average volume Thus far, 4.1 million shares of Juniper Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $17.67-$17.89 after having opened the day at $17.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.35. Juniper Networks, Inc. designs, develops, and sells products and services that provide network infrastructure for networking requirements of service providers, enterprises, governments, and research and public sector organizations worldwide. Juniper Networks has a market cap of $9.2 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 49.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 15.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Juniper Networks a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 21 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Juniper Networks as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Juniper Networks Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts