4. As of noon trading, Jabil Circuit ( JBL) is up $0.40 (2.3%) to $17.36 on light volume Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Jabil Circuit exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $17.03-$17.55 after having opened the day at $17.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.97. Jabil Circuit, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides electronic manufacturing services and solutions worldwide. Jabil Circuit has a market cap of $3.6 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 11.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Jabil Circuit a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Jabil Circuit as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Jabil Circuit Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts