4. As of noon trading, TIBCO Software ( TIBX) is up $0.61 (2.5%) to $24.70 on light volume Thus far, 932,180 shares of TIBCO Software exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $24.20-$25.14 after having opened the day at $24.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.09. TIBCO Software Inc. provides middleware and infrastructure software worldwide. It offers products in the areas of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and core infrastructure; business optimization; and process automation and collaboration. TIBCO Software has a market cap of $3.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 32.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate TIBCO Software a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates TIBCO Software as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full TIBCO Software Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts