- SMB: In June 2011, Carbonite launched Carbonite Business, which offers two affordable, easy-to-use solutions tailored to meet the backup needs of small and medium sized businesses.
- Server and database backup: In November 2012, Carbonite acquired Zmanda, Inc., a leading provider of cloud backup solutions for databases, servers, file systems, virtual machines and applications.
- Mobile: In September 2012, Carbonite extended its backup expertise to the mobile platform with the launch of its new Carbonite Mobile app, which backs up mobile photos and videos, and offers device protection features.
- Channel/Reseller: In June 2012, Carbonite launched a new reseller program designed to help its online backup resellers grow their businesses by offering a broader range of backup plans and new account management tools.
- Onshored Customer Support: Carbonite has completely repatriated its customer support operations to the US, creating more than 200 new jobs in New England.
Carbonite Ranked 51st Fastest Growing Company In North America On Deloitte's 2012 Technology Fast 500™
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts