Honeywell's longstanding commitment to helping veterans has been recognized with numerous awards including U.S. Army Freedom Team Salute, an official U.S. Army commendation program for supporters who have contributed to the U.S. Army mission and its soldiers, and the Patriot Award, a recognition presented by Department of Defenses' Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve that awards supervisors and bosses nominated by a Guardsman or Reservist employee for support provided directly to the nominator.
As a leader in the defense industry, Honeywell helps our armed forces meet evolving defense challenges and maintain peak readiness. The company provides a wide range of technologies and services critical to today's missions along with innovation for tomorrow's challenges. Advanced cockpit displays, Spectra® fiber for bullet-resistant armor, and micro-grid technology for power management are just a few ways Honeywell makes missions safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient, and more innovation and productive for our servicemen and women.
Veterans and other candidates seeking employment in a variety of fields at Honeywell can visit http://www.careersathoneywell.com. For more information on the Joining Forces initiative, visit www.whitehouse.gov/joiningforces.
Honeywell ( www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; turbochargers; and performance materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell's shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywellnow.com.Media: Robert C. Ferris (973) 455-3388 email@example.com SOURCE Honeywell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV