"Teradata helps leading companies like BCBST improve operating efficiencies and uncover new business insights that create competitive differentiation. This is accomplished through the ability to execute detailed analysis, cutting complex query times from weeks and days to minutes and seconds," said Rick Morton, vice president, Teradata financial services, insurance and health care industries. "Companies generally consider Teradata an 'ROI buy' due to the impressive economic returns so many of them experience as a result of the high speed, scalability and workload performance of our systems."
Teradata's momentum continues in the health care industry as companies look for more powerful database analytics to help them thrive in the midst of cost pressures, significant competition and the changes driven by health reform.
Teradata's health care customers include BKK ( Germany), the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Centene, Express Scripts Inc., Aurora, Highmark, BCBS of North Carolina, INPS (Italy), Medibank Private ( Australia), and many others.
Relevant News Links
- Express Scripts uses Teradata to "solve a problem that before seemed impossible."
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Drive Innovation with Teradata Data Warehouse
- Express Scripts use of Teradata – Wall Street Journal Interview with CIO
- Teradata PARTNERS EVENT video: Healthcare Informatics at BCBS North Carolina
- The Hidden Heart of Healthcare Change – Teradata white paper
- WellPoint Discusses Teradata Data Warehouse Appliance – podcast
- Data Modeling in the Healthcare Industry – the power of the Teradata Logical Data Model designed specifically for the Healthcare industry
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota Runs Analytics on Teradata