Agilent’s work with Notre Dame on this research reflects the company’s strong commitment to the current and future test solutions required to successfully deploy wireless technologies in the global market. For additional information, see www.agilent.com/find/MIMO, www.agilent.com/find/LTE, or www.agilent.com/find/Cellular.
About the Wireless Institute at Notre Dame
The Wireless Institute in the College of Engineering is becoming a preeminent center of research, education, technology transfer and outreach activities that develop wireless communication and networking technologies, applications, and economic and policy studies of great value to society. The Wireless Institute engages 16 faculty and roughly 65 graduate and undergraduate students from across the university, collaborates actively with commercial industry and government agencies, leverages approximately $2.5 million per year in external research funding, and manages world-leading laboratories and experimental equipment for its activities.
About Agilent TechnologiesAgilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world’s premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company’s 20,000 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6 billion in fiscal 2011. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com. NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available at www.agilent.com/go/news.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV