Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Updated from 10:35 a.m. EST with closing prices.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On the Street" Thursday:
Cramer said some analysts are attempting to find the next Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) in Hot Topic (HOTT), but he's not buying it. He was more bullish on Time Warner Cable (TWC), a company with amazing cash flow.Hot Topic ended the session Thursday up 5.7%. Time Warner closed down 0.1%. >>Also see: Is It Time to Consider Time Warner? by Richard Saintvilus. When asked about Prudential (PRU), Cramer said it's a well-run company, but Travellers (TRV) remains his favorite. Prudential closed up 0.9%. Cramer was bullish on Timken (TKR), a steel maker with a big operation in China, but bearish on ExpressScripts (ESRX), saying that he wouldn't want to compete with CVS Caremark (CVS). Timken ended down slightly, less than 0.1%, while ExpressScripts closed up 1.4%. Finally, Cramer said that Millennial Media (MM) has been a one-way ticket lower, but he wouldn't give up of the stock just yet. Millennial closed up 4.2%. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV