Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Updated from 10:35 a.m. EST with closing prices.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On the Street" Thursday:
Cramer said some analysts are attempting to find the next Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) in Hot Topic (HOTT), but he's not buying it. He was more bullish on Time Warner Cable (TWC), a company with amazing cash flow.Hot Topic ended the session Thursday up 5.7%. Time Warner closed down 0.1%. >>Also see:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV