Deloitte Names Knotice As One Of The Fastest Growing Companies In The US
AKRON, Ohio, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Knotice today announced its place among the fastest growing technology companies in America. Specializing in data management, actionable analytics and messaging solutions, Knotice ranks number 182 on Deloitte's 2012 Technology Fast 500™ annual ranking. The company earned the honor after posting a 503 percent increase in revenue from 2007 to 2011.
Reasons for Knotice's steady growth include its unique data management platform (DMP), "Big Data" analytics services, advanced messaging capabilities and friendly 24/7 US-based customer support. The company's proprietary technology allows marketers to consolidate various types of customer data within a single platform environment, which supports cross-channel marketing and actionable analytics. With information attributed to the each separate customer and stored within unique data profiles, marketers can easily define audiences for custom messaging down to the individual, run actionable analytics for more profitable strategies, and know what's really going on with their customers and prospects.
"Our inclusion in the Deloitte Fast 500 for technology is a real honor," said Brian Deagan, CEO and co-founder of Knotice. "It reflects the value of our focus – to provide marketers with tools they need to better manage their data for better fidelity, stronger messaging, and to help marketing dollars go further. Having that 360-degree view of the customer based on a complete, unified dataset helps our customers move faster to maximize every aspect of their marketing approach."
Founded in 2003, the company has been consistently recognized for success, earning several accolades for their growth over the years.The news of Knotice's inclusion on Deloitte's Fast 500 follows another year of noteworthy accomplishments for the company, including:
- A strategic partnership with social sign-in company, Gigya;
- The addition of several new analytics team members from Amazon.com and Victoria's Secret to their Actionable Analytics practice;
- Inclusion in an independent case study by Forrester Research, Inc. based on the multi-channel marketing success of Knotice customer, Oreck.
- The continued release of its exclusive mobile email opens reports that outline trends, usage, and tips for mobile email opens across a variety of industries and segments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV