Nearly 5 Times U.S. Gross Domestic Product Reconciled Globally Using BlackLine Systems SaaS Offering Each Month
BlackLine has made Inc. Magazine's prestigious annual list of the 500/5,000 fastest-growing private companies in North America for the past five years and also has been named to Software Magazine's annual list of the 500 largest software and service providers in the world the past two years.
About BlackLine BlackLine Systems was the first to develop and offer a commercially available Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation solution. An experienced provider of software to companies from the Fortune 100 to beyond the Fortune 1,000, BlackLine provides quick-to-implement, scalable and easy-to-use applications that automate the entire financial close process to help improve financial controls for companies of all sizes. BlackLine software applications complement existing Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
BlackLine offers clients its enterprise-class software in a simple and secure OnDemand/SaaS platform. With a proven track record and a commitment to customer success, BlackLine seeks to reduce the burden the financial close places on accounting and finance professionals.
BlackLine headquarters are in
Los Angeles, with offices in
New York City and
Sydney to serve the company's growing global client base. For more information, please visit
Media Contact: Kimberly Uberti Director of Corporate CommunicationsBlackLine Systems firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE BlackLine Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV