MB Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBFI), today announced that it will present at the Sandler O’Neill + Partners, L.P. East Coast Financial Services Conference to be held in Aventura, Florida on Thursday, November 15, 2012. MB Financial’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 7:45 a.m. (Eastern).
This event can be accessed by logging on to http://www.sandleroneill.com. Once on this page, go to “Conferences” button at the bottom of the homepage, then select “Register to View Webcast” under the East Coast Financial Services Conference heading. Participants should go to the website at lease fifteen minutes early to download and install any necessary audio software. For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available for 30 days after the event, beginning on November 16, 2012. There is no charge to access the presentation.
MBFI is the holding company for MB Financial Bank, N.A. MB Financial Bank is a locally operated financial institution that has been delivering competitive, personalized service for 100 years to businesses and individuals who live and work in the Chicago metropolitan area.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve risk and uncertainties, with respect to the results of operations and other uncertainties that may not be known or anticipated by the Company. While management of the Company uses its best efforts to be accurate in making forward-looking statements, any such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause the Company’s actual results to vary materially from the future results indicated in such forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV